Adams OUT w/Suspension, Fine 10k for Blysma

Guest Bakanekimiwa

@OccamsRazor

With the **** that Boston has been doing to Backstrom, it's about freaking time he did something about it, since no one else will. I literally saw a Bruin grab Backstrom's visor and whip his head around a little. He did nothing in return. All series, the Bs are working him over.

I think they have to take into consideration the intent of Neal on that shift and I think its obvious that he was trying to injure someone. He left the ice at an unsuspecting Couturier (and that is not Couturier's fault. He has no reason to expect to be hit in that situation well late and well away from the puck with a Penguin getting possession of the puck) and then went after Giroux's head.

You can not spin that any other way.

Agree. It doesn't matter if the players were injured. He took a run at a player. His coach left him in and than he took a run at another player. Anyone whose played a sport has had moments in games where you lose it. You have to be held accountable for your actions when you do so. You have to suspend him because he is a star player and to make coaches pull a player off.

Well Asham is gone for sure so that probably means Neal gets away with a fine......

All gone.

But, The Punk will be back on the ice tonight, well at least until the first Flyer freight train puts him over at The Linc. Would be great to see that kid get his career ended between the circles in Philly. Keep the stretcher ready...