Who do you want with pick #20 and why?

Guest Phillygrump

Please be specific. Jammer, I'm really looking forward to your response. I haven't made my decision yet.

I think they are going to go defense, but in my heart of hearts...I want the big Russian netminder Andrei Vasilevski. Nice size at 6'3 and 204. Super fast reflexes.....had a outrageous .953 save percentage WJC. The big problem is this theory an NHL team will stash him away in the KHL and call him back as a finished product 2 years later.....how many teams are willing to take that kinda risk....chances are a KHL team will fall in love with the kids game and make an offer higher than an NHL team could muster....and he gets to stay home.

The other two big tenders are Dansk and Subban, all of them, or at least 2 of the 3 are going to be there when they pick ( I think...lol). Of the defenders (and I mean non top 10 defenders) I like Olli Matta, but think he will be gone...but I'm sure Koekkoek or Finn would be fine picks. Throw Dalton Thrower in there as an underdog. If they take Thrower, they could move back a bit and snag an extra 3rd rounder.

http://www.hockeyfor...th-the-20-pick/