Briere

Guest Samifan

We are 1st in the league in offense despite Briere being off to a slow start. Any thoughts on how they can get Briere going? I haven't seen much chemistry with Simmonds and JVR on his line. How bout Danny w/ Read and Voracek?

I don't like that line at all, Briere is a finisher that needs someone who can set him up. JVR is in a funk right now, I would like to see Lavy try out Schenn with Briere when he gets back. Maybe they can setup each other? Have Simmonds with them so he can setup in the crease.

I don't like that line at all, Briere is a finisher that needs someone who can set him up.

dunno...i would classify Voracek as one of our better setup wingers, 9 assists this season so far. Read provides excellent speed and energy, with a little finish pop. Doesnt sound like a bad combo. put JVR on the 3rd line until he pulls his head outta his ass.

dunno...i would classify Voracek as one of our better setup wingers, 9 assists this season so far. Read provides excellent speed and energy, with a little finish pop. Doesnt sound like a bad combo. put JVR on the 3rd line until he pulls his head outta his ass.

Didn't Voracek play with Briere and they didn't click? Read and Voracek looks good together with their speed out there so I don't think it's a good idea to break them up right now. Better to try Schenn out with Briere and to see if Schenn fits on our team.