Rangers/Pens - 1..2..3..4..5..6..7 we want eight!

Guest nossagog

Well its nice to be on a little roll. Last two games were nice to win but both were the come from behind nature in games where we just kept grinding along until finally something happened. Good defensively, but bad for the nerves, lets go for the early blowout today.

Nice thing is defensively they've played well the past two games, and the GAA is coming down. Hope that his keeps up.

Offensively, need some depth goals from the 3rd and 4th lines. We can't rely solely on Sid's line, in the end this is a losing stratagy in the playoffs.

Todays beer drinking game. Every time Torts tosses up his hands and conTorts his face at the official due to a call or noncall, chug whats left of your beer. WARNING:Please beer only, its an afternoon game and the way he acts like a child during games, I don't want anyone too drunk.

Well its nice to be on a little roll. Last two games were nice to win but both were the come from behind nature in games where we just kept grinding along until finally something happened. Good defensively, but bad for the nerves, lets go for the early blowout today.

Nice thing is defensively they've played well the past two games, and the GAA is coming down. Hope that his keeps up.

Offensively, need some depth goals from the 3rd and 4th lines. We can't rely solely on Sid's line, in the end this is a losing stratagy in the playoffs.

Todays beer drinking game. Every time Torts tosses up his hands and conTorts his face at the official due to a call or noncall, chug whats left of your beer. WARNING:Please beer only, its an afternoon game and the way he acts like a child during games, I don't want anyone too drunk.

Fleury or Vokoun today?

Speaking of Torts....not on the hot seat yet but it's warming up.

LOL. I'd prefer that, too...Vokoun today and Fleury tomorrow.

I'd be more afraid offensively of the B's than the Rangers. The Rangers simply play a defensive shell. Let Vokoun play today.

Defensively, who sits today. I'd like to see Depres in the game today. Not as physical, and there should be low defensive zone time. Rest Eaton for a defensive struggle tomorrow. Engelland too.

Offensively, sit Glass. Oh wait, IMHO that should be every game, nevermind.

@nossagog

@B21

Almost game time... I think I'd go with the opposite of yinz guys' thinking. The Rags have more shooters than the Boo'ins so I'd put my better defensive posture in today. Play the same style that held the Boo'ins to 16 shots Tuesday and add Depres there for his shot. Tough call though as both teams are defense first mentality.

I can't drink all day but I love the game idea. Torts is always fun to laugh at.

@nossagog

@B21

Almost game time... I think I'd go with the opposite of yinz guys' thinking. The Rags have more shooters than the Boo'ins so I'd put my better defensive posture in today. Play the same style that held the Boo'ins to 16 shots Tuesday and add Depres there for his shot. Tough call though as both teams are defense first mentality.

I can't drink all day but I love the game idea. Torts is always fun to laugh at.

Thinking good thoughts, I'll have one or two for you.

• Like 1

Okay, since Glass is in the lineup today, here's his purpose. Go after Joe Girardi. The Rags in general, and Girardi in particular are out there going at peoples heads. Okay, if its not getting called, then do unto others . . .

Okay, since Glass is in the lineup today, here's his purpose. Go after Joe Girardi. The Rags in general, and Girardi in particular are out there going at peoples heads. Okay, if its not getting called, then do unto others . . .

Couple hits from behind on Pens with nothing called... the refs are letting a LOT go... but Glass is as useless as ever.

Well you got your 8... Great game. Rangers stepped up in the second then the Pens put it back to 'me in the third. Good secondary scoring and Fleury takes over from Barasso for Pens all time shutouts leader.

Now for tomorrow...!