Pegula not present at press conference

Guest Hockey Junkie

I have not seen the conference yet as the Buffalo News has changed their online subscription policy and I am not going to bite. I heard it was a bit nasty. Ted Black has backed Regier. I am a bit surprised by the developments. I have heard someone asked about Pegula and someone said he does not have a computer. Are you kidding me? The guy has more money than God and no Mac or I Pad? In this world of technology? I am sure he had the conference streamed to him one way or another. I guess the media held no punches. Like "how can you raise season ticket prices now?" And "are Miller and Vanek going go stay?" No good solid answers to anything. But I do know Ryan Miller is willing to stay and Vanek too if these blockheads do the right thing. They should do what the Detroit Red Wings are doing. Keep the handfull of stars they have and build around them. Franzen and Dadzuk are there. We can keep Miller, Vanek, Ott, Erhoff, Myers and build around them. Maybe keep Flynn and Gregorenko and Ennis, and I am not sure on Foligno who disappointed me this year. I will lose it if they do not make a solid effort to keep Vanek and Miller. Black and Regier have not said anything about who the coach will be. They will have us hanging it seems until June. Maybe they are going to wait for the playoffs to end to see if anyone else becomes available. As if the strike was not bad enough, and then a season like this? Maybe its a good thing that the Sabres went through this during a strike year, so they can fix things faster. If they had to suffer through an 82 game schedule with the same results it would have been even more painfull for all of us to watch. Anyway, Mr big bucks needs to remember us fans. And so dose Darcy and Ted Black.

Edited by hf101