Abby gets 2 games

Guest SpikeDDS

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=60&id=245671&navid=nhl:topheads

I think this is a fair punishment. It was a careless play by Abby. It's gonna hurt the Wings' chances of winning their series, but chances were already pretty low IMHO especially after the loss of Danny DeKeyser in Game 2.

• Like 1

http://video.nhl.com...id=nhl:topheads

I think this is a fair punishment. It was a careless play by Abby. It's gonna hurt the Wings' chances of winning their series, but chances were already pretty low IMHO especially after the loss of Danny DeKeyser in Game 2.

Right on Spike, losing Dekeyser hurts a lot more than Abdelkader who really cost us game three. Hope we recall Tatar who is absolutely killing it for Grand Rapids, he had a Gordie Howe hat trick last night with an extra goal to spare, but more than likely we will insert Big Bert.

• Like 1

Right on Spike, losing Dekeyser hurts a lot more than Abdelkader who really cost us game three. Hope we recall Tatar who is absolutely killing it for Grand Rapids, he had a Gordie Howe hat trick last night with an extra goal to spare, but more than likely we will insert Big Bert.

How 'bout we use Big Bert AND Tatar and sit Sammy? We need Bert's size, although argument can be made for Toots since he plays bigger than he is. I might go with Toots and Tatar. It'd be nice to have a young player with fresh confidence, but it is REALLY unlikely. Prolly gonna see Toots and Bert. We need size.

I don't know if you saw my post in the other thread, but if Holland lets DeKeyser get away, I'm calling for his head. We need him badly. He's just the START of what we need, but a good one.

How 'bout we use Big Bert AND Tatar and sit Sammy? We need Bert's size, although argument can be made for Toots since he plays bigger than he is. I might go with Toots and Tatar. It'd be nice to have a young player with fresh confidence, but it is REALLY unlikely. Prolly gonna see Toots and Bert. We need size.

I don't know if you saw my post in the other thread, but if Holland lets DeKeyser get away, I'm calling for his head. We need him badly. He's just the START of what we need, but a good one.

Yeah, I know we signed him to a rookie contract and if I understand this correctly we have him for two more years under his rookie contract, and he is not going anywhere. I agree completely, he is a big part of the future.