Sick and tired of these Vanek and Miller rumours

Buffalo Rick

If not for Miller we would have lost 13-2 last night.  And I am serious.   Miller is a great goalie.  Say anything you want.  He is the best.  Put him with a top team and its all over.  If he was with the Sharks they would win the Cup or the Blues or any team that is close but falls short.  Vanek and him are likely to get sick of it if the others do not pick it up and help.  I fear they will want out and who could blame them.  Its sad sad times to be a Sabres or Flyers fan.  It sucks.   I expected the Devils to be bad.  The Rangers? Did not see this coming either.

There aren't enough LOL's on planet earth alone to respond to this. Miller had a great year 4 years ago. He's been playing well so far this year (contract year) He's got a bunch of other years where he's looked like an average NHL goalie. That doesn't make him bad or lousy or anything. It's actually pretty good. But best? You and a bunch of Buffalonians might think it, along with Mr. Millers family. Nobody else does.

There aren't enough LOL's on planet earth alone to respond to this. Miller had a great year 4 years ago. He's been playing well so far this year (contract year) He's got a bunch of other years where he's looked like an average NHL goalie. That doesn't make him bad or lousy or anything. It's actually pretty good. But best? You and a bunch of Buffalonians might think it, along with Mr. Millers family. Nobody else does.

Charlie Sheen does