What is Winni like?

bunnyman

Yes, I don't think you'll have much problem with the Jets tonite. They are 3-4-0, are last in your Division & lost their last game to the Habs on Tues, 3-0.  Not to mention, their star forward Evander Kane injured his leg in practise yesterday, so unsure yet if he'll be playing tonite. They seemed to have a good start to the season, but not sure what's been happening to them lately, I haven't been following too closely.  (You should be 6-1 if you win tonite, no?)

@bunnyman  Haha...yes there are nice people in Winterpeg...1 of my best friends is from there. Also did you know Burton Cummings hails from there & a couple other celebs I can't think of right now...

capable of beating elite teams 6-1 on any night.

capable of losing to sorry teams 6-1 on any night.

most schizoid club in the game 

Hahaha...yes I do remember they were beaten like that by a lesser team, very true! Actually, tonite's game should really be 6-1 by now, as the Blues hit the post 3 times during the 1st/2nd period!  Too bad & very sad about that bad injury for Trouba...hopefully not too serious...

@bunnyman  Haha...yes there are nice people in Winterpeg...1 of my best friends is from there. Also did you know Burton Cummings hails from there & a couple other celebs I can't think of right now...

Hahaha...yes I do remember they were beaten like that by a lesser team, very true! Actually, tonite's game should really be 6-1 by now, as the Blues hit the post 3 times during the 1st/2nd period!  Too bad & very sad about that bad injury for Trouba...hopefully not too serious...

Monte Hall!!!!!