Apathy in Flyerdom

murraycraven

Watching the game last night I realized at how apatehtic I have become with this Flyers Team.   For everyone ranting and pissing vinegar did you really expect anything different based on the prior games?   This Team is simply not a very good Team at Team fundamentals.   They constantly pull out the same garbage night in and night out.   Th Captian is clueless and his comrads are trash.

Woohoo, we beat a very bad Devils team and scored a whopping one goal again.  Same thing last night w/ a different approach.   It is time to face the music and call a duck a duck - they stink.   Just b/c you have talent on paper does not mean you are talented on the ice as a Team. 

The way I see it Homer is here until the end of the year.   For whatever reason I think he and Snider actually think this is a good lineup so I do not see any drastic moves coming to reshape the franchise.   For now, this is the Team that will take the ice and continue to grossly underperform - w/ the exception of Mason.

What I am saying is that apathy is not so bad...  You go through the anger stages of the season and then comet to realize this Team is in shambles from the top to the bottom.   Why get so pissed off?  Nothing is going to change and frankly you are more or less stuck w/t his roster of overpaid has-beens...

The only move I want to see is Mason's extension.  Although, I can completely see him declining an extension to hit the open market.  This kid has played outstanding hockey only to get his nards kicked in by the trash in front of him.  Why on earth would he want to sign an extension here?   It appears we finally have a goalie and there could be risk of losing him after this year b/c the rest of the group are stiffs.

Apathy ain't to bad folks... it helps w/ the blood pressure and anger.   Simply, come to realize our Team is very bad...Namaste...

my motto for the season ------>  hope for the best BUT always expecting the worse.

I knew the moment it went into OT last night they were in trouble and when the Canes scored the game winner...well....I just gave out a sarcastic chuckle....I've ranted  on  here before, but until Homer moves on and there are team personnel changes ..I agree with you..lets call a duck a duck..this team is terrible.  I appreciated the effort during the 1st period and 2nd period and even parts of the 3rd.....but this team just cannot score.  Another rookie netminder who was an o-ffer for the season and yet again the Flyers made him seem like the 2nd coming of Dryden.

• Like 2

Should have watched NCIS I guess. NO HEART to this team. Sad state of affairs when Old Man Gill is one of the best players on the ice. Even if they play this bad all year and  get the first pick they will not get the best player.

Should have watched NCIS I guess. NO HEART to this team. Sad state of affairs when Old Man Gill is one of the best players on the ice. Even if they play this bad all year and  get the first pick they will not get the best player.

I have actually gotten to the point in my life I'm doing stuff like this. I watched about half the game last night, turned on New Girl, and went to bed after that.

• Like 1