BOB

caluso

i watched last night's rangers / blue jacket game with a friend who s a die-hard rangers fan.

he was amazed we let BOB go; in fact, he spent most of the game laughing at me.

if you think about it, it is funny: we wait decades for a young franchise goalie and then when we finally have one, we trade him.

one of the many reasons this organization is a joke (no vision from the top, no patience, no ability to find / develop talent, Gomer, are other reasons)

Edited by caluso

if you think about it, it is funny: we wait decades for a young franchise goalie and then when we finally have one, we trade him.

the real punchline is that mason has been a lot better than bob so far this season, in every way but wins.  the flyers finally find their young goalie, trade him away for nothing, and then get a better one back for even less.  can't make this stuff up.

• Like 1

the real punchline is that mason has been a lot better than bob so far this season, in every way but wins.  the flyers finally find their young goalie, trade him away for nothing, and then get a better one back for even less.  can't make this stuff up.

let's see about mason...

Bob is 4-8 .910 2.82

Mason is 3-7 9.25 2.37

What about Bob?

I never understood the fascination with him, especially after such a short stint of success. He had a great year last year and I'm not denying that, but it was such a small sample, and people who think we threw away the future based off that are idiots. A lockout season is no way to judge a young player's future, especially when he didn't do **** before it.