Will John Scott play in Boston 12/21?

hockey77

@hockey77

Welcome. 

Yes, I do think Scott will play in Boston on 12/21.   He has been playing games since his suspension.  Nolan is one to play his roster so I doubt Scott will be taking to the press box. 

Often we don't see the retaliation in the next game two teams play, ... but later in the schedule sure there could be a few extra hard hits... or run Miller.  :P

@hf101

"Often we don't see the retaliation in the next game two teams play, ... but later in the schedule sure there could be a few extra hard hits... or run Miller.  :P"

It's really odd how that happens, too.  I remember one Nashville-Detroit game in 2003-04 season where it was a throwdown, and in the next game, everyone on those teams could have been in church rather than in a hockey game.  :lol:

@hf101

"Often we don't see the retaliation in the next game two teams play, ... but later in the schedule sure there could be a few extra hard hits... or run Miller.  :P"

It's really odd how that happens, too.  I remember one Nashville-Detroit game in 2003-04 season where it was a throwdown, and in the next game, everyone on those teams could have been in church rather than in a hockey game.  :lol:

Oftentimes, the officials will tell both teams that they are calling the next game really close, so coaches and players try to be on best behavior.

Depending on how quickly the next game follows, you'll see some more fireworks. The teams don't really forget, the officials not so much.