Jagr signing

fan4ever

Congratulations on your Jagr signing!

He is an amazing player and shows no sign of letting up anytime soon.

I think one of the Flyers bigger mistakes recently was in letting him go.....

• Like 2

As long as the man can play, sure, why not.

Not like the Devils rely on any single one guy for anything they do on the ice. It's always about the team game..they defend as a unit, they play offense as a unit, and they check as a unit.

Jagr is in phenomenal shape and in the system the Devils run, he could theoretically play till he is about 45 or so!

Not so sure he would thrive on a run n gun team, or one who puts a premium on offense (such as the Flyers), but on a defensive minded team like NJ, Nashville, or the Kings? Yea, he can keep going.

I know he did well in Philly, but I also noted that by playoff time, he looked VERY tired. I think the Flyer style, on the whole as a season, may not have been the best fit for him.

Now, if the Devils can get a sniper to add to their ranks, maybe they don't let so many games get to OT's and SO's during the season and they make it to the playoffs.

They best act quick....they are now in Cory Schneider's prime...don't wanna waste that away with mediocre talent up front...