Chicago: Who do they give away to get under the cap?

If they can get a body in net I think I could see Crawford going the way of Huet and Niemi. Frankly I have always felt that Crawford is ungodly overrated, his stay puff marshmallow man outfit is absurd, I cannot remember any goalie ever wearing as much padding. So Crawford is the first choice for moving on if I were the Hawks. Very ordinary player.

I have read different rumors about Hossa being on the buyout list potentially. They overpaid Shaw and Bickel based off of last years postseason run and need them to step up to the plate so the potential of Hossa moving on has to be at least considered.

So Crawford and Hossa. Maybe Seabrook if Hjarmalsson continues his growth.

If they can get a body in net I think I could see Crawford going the way of Huet and Niemi. Frankly I have always felt that Crawford is ungodly overrated, his stay puff marshmallow man outfit is absurd, I cannot remember any goalie ever wearing as much padding. So Crawford is the first choice for moving on if I were the Hawks. Very ordinary player.

I have read different rumors about Hossa being on the buyout list potentially. They overpaid Shaw and Bickel based off of last years postseason run and need them to step up to the plate so the potential of Hossa moving on has to be at least considered.

So Crawford and Hossa. Maybe Seabrook if Hjarmalsson continues his growth.

I dunno Yave. I watched several games with Crawford this playoff and he just ROBBED people quite a few times and saved the Hawks bacon. Granted, I am comparing him to Niemi, who never robs people or saves a game

I dunno Yave. I watched several games with Crawford this playoff and he just ROBBED people quite a few times and saved the Hawks bacon. Granted, I am comparing him to Niemi, who never robs people or saves a game

Crawford was an ordinary AHLer who at best is an average NHLer with a great team. I think with a club like Phoenix he would barely be an NHL starter.

Again, his pads are too big, his gear too obese, he looks like a damn sumu wrestler. A giant body and a tiny head. I know they all do it but he is absurd. I remember seeing him in the locker room in an interview sitting down, his pads from a sitting position went above his shoulders. He is a product of his team and his gear.