Bellemare

fan4ever

Has anyone seen / heard anything about him?  I'm not seeing all the pre-season games but have yet to see him play.  

I thought last night during the game they mentioned him having a 'minor' injury.  

I was looking forward to see what he brings.

Hey fan... I have not seen much of him and he was out last night again. Hope he plays soon b/c he could be a really nice piece that can play anywhere. Here is csn's article from this morning:

Flashy swing forward Pierre-Edouard Bellemare was supposed to play Thursday night for the Flyers against New Jersey at the Wells Fargo Center.

Actually, he was supposed to play both games in Ontario and played only one.

“He’s a little banged up,” said general manager Ron Hextall. “He got nicked up in Game 1 [at London] and we thought he would play in Game 2 [at Toronto].”

Bellemare will skate Friday morning at Skate Zone either by himself or with the team. How he feels afterward will determine whether he plays Sunday against the Devils in Newark, or Monday in New York against the Rangers.

Hextall does not believe his injury is serious.

“We expect him to play in the next few days,” he said.

Flyers coach Craig Berube wants to see more of Bellemare to get a better handle on where he fits in the lineup and how best to use his obvious speed.

Archived