Android Hockey Apps

hf101

I made the switch this week from and iphone 4 to a Samsung Galaxy Note 4.  Mainly for the added features aiding me with this site via my phone during the workday, bigger screen, split screen, using the stylus as a mouse, etc., but I miss my iphone apps.

I used to have the app Bleacher Reports Team Stream for all NHL notifications as it was fast, but for some reason I can't customize the settings with notifications for hockey.  So I ask all of the android users out there what hockey apps are great on Android?  And which app can I use to set for NHL news, transactions etc?

thanks

I made the switch this week from and iphone 4 to a Samsung Galaxy Note 4.  Mainly for the added features aiding me with this site via my phone during the workday, bigger screen, split screen, using the stylus as a mouse, etc., but I miss my iphone apps.

I used to have the app Bleacher Reports Team Stream for all NHL notifications as it was fast, but for some reason I can't customize the settings with notifications for hockey.  So I ask all of the android users out there what hockey apps are great on Android?  And which app can I use to set for NHL news, transactions etc?

thanks

TSN has a good one for the Hockey news/transactions reports i like it. So does NHL.com but i also get one from the Gamecenter app. 

Archived