Could Simmonds be one of the problems?

fanaticV3.0

More speculation on my admitted speculation, which I already explained)? Sorry bro, I'm not Houdini and can only perform so much magic.

I'd say you care a fair amount. You seem pretty pissed off about it actually, which is kind of silly.

I'm actually quit calm about it. What I think is silly is anyone being concerned enough about what Simmonds says to the reporters to start a thread about it. So he was pissed. I say that's good. You would have a freakin' heart attack if you saw some of the other players interactions with the press around the league after a loss OR win (kessler in Toronto comes to mind). The players are kinda screwed. If they say all the "correct" things the fans get on them for not taking the loss seriously and not caring, nor do we get to see how the player feels. If they show emotion and are pissed off then we say they are a bad team mate and are whining. That's why I don't care what they say. The only reason for my original post was to say "we" don't really know... I'll be far more direct next time if it will help.

I forgot about that Gretzky comment.

If he's been told to keep a lid on it, that's lame, but it would appear that might be a team mandate: because at least 3 players and the coach were all bragging about how well they played. You don't have to throw stuff around the locker room after every loss, but keep that crap (we played well) to your delusional self.

I'm actually quit calm about it. What I think is silly is anyone being concerned enough about what Simmonds says to the reporters to start a thread about it. So he was pissed. I say that's good. You would have a freakin' heart attack if you saw some of the other players interactions with the press around the league after a loss OR win (kessler in Toronto comes to mind). The players are kinda screwed. If they say all the "correct" things the fans get on them for not taking the loss seriously and not caring, nor do we get to see how the player feels. If they show emotion and are pissed off then we say they are a bad team mate and are whining. That's why I don't care what they say. The only reason for my original post was to say "we" don't really know... I'll be far more direct next time if it will help.

Interesting choice of words considering you "could give a rats ass" how I feel and your belief that I would "have a heart attack" if I saw what goes on in the locker room. You certainly have a flair for the dramatic.

Archived