What can you tell me about Ryan White?

fanaticV3.0

It was at the early bird STH "meet the players party".  He wanted to meet Giroux but G was hurt at the time and could not make the event.  We went into the Jake line that featured White, Read, Coburn, and Jake.  White, Read, and Jake were all awesome and all interacted with my son for an extended period of time including conversation, photos and hugs.  Coburn kept his head down, said nothing, signed an autograph and moved us along.  

It could mean a dozen different things. He might be having a bad day, could be disinterested in the whole thing, an ass hole, or he simply could be an introvert.

I met Scott Rolen at the Phil's ALS autograph thingy. He was very quiet, but as the years went on it became known that's just sort of how he is. I don't know since he doesn't reveal much, but I think he's probably a nice guy who just isn't comfortable in the spotlight. Kevn Sefcic was very pleasant. He seemed like a really nice guy.

White plays a feisty game and is really tough for his size. One of those tireless workers who gets the very most out of his limited skill set. He quite often provided energy for the Habs centering their 3rd or 4th lines...sparked the team with a big hit or a big fight. The big plus is he's a better than average face off guy for a middle weight pugilist. He's limited skating wise, just average but never, ever quits on the forecheck...he's always been one of my favourite non Flyers in the league.

Archived