Ondrej Palat leaves game against Montreal Canadiens

HockeyLady

This will suck MAJORLY if he is out for any length of time.

So far, according to your link HL82 and from what I can tell, it may be just day to day.....hopefully nothing more.

He did look in real bad shape after that blocked shot, but hopefully it is just bruising and he will be back in the ice in a game or two.

That Triplets line has unbelievable chemistry and the Bolts will be hard pressed, even with the talent they have on forward, to find a guy who will match that chemistry with Johnson and Kucherov.

@TropicalFruitGirl26  I hope Palat is back for the fantasy hockey playoffs, wondering out loud if Johnson's stats will take a hit....

Question...will they keep Kucherov with Johnson....or totally reshuffle the deck? Johnson is GREAT at creating offense in his own right, but losing Palat as a linemate would hurt any player.

I posted a bit about this in my Lightning charged for the playoffs thread, @jammer2 , but I will re-iterate a bit here...

Coach Cooper plans on keeping Tyler Johnson and Nikita Kucherov together on the 2nd line and will be moving Jonathan Drouin over to Palat's LW spot.

This whole deal really sucks.

I was looking forward to this game with a mostly healthy TB team....now they will just have to show they have about as much heart as they do talent.

Oh well...better to find out what my guys are made of now, before they get into the post season.

Coach Cooper plans on keeping Tyler Johnson and Nikita Kucherov together on the 2nd line and will be moving Jonathan Drouin over to Palat's LW spot.

Sorry, just now seen the Bolts playoff thread...Drouin is a good choice to add to that line....if anything can get him going...it's those 2 linemates.

Archived