There's an old Flame burning in your heart

the only burning in my heart was caused by my burrito lunch.....  da boom boom!!

The Pens can't afford any more losses the Flyers are nippin' at their butts....;)

26 minutes ago, BluPuk said:

the only burning in my heart was caused by my burrito lunch.....  da boom boom!!

The Pens can't afford any more losses the Flyers are nippin' at their butts....;)

This is a game they must win.  Non playoff team,home game, stretch run. They need to come out early and skate hard.

2 hours ago, BluPuk said:

Could not agree with you more. This team will find a way to miss the playoffs! Though I want to be wrong!

2 hours ago, nossagog said:

This is a game they must win.  Non playoff team,home game, stretch run. They need to come out early and skate hard.

You're correct on this point. Unfortunately, Flames 3 Penguins 2 after 2 periods. What would you expect?

Didn't see the first two periods. Third period way too many shots passed up.   Some things never change.  Its a team afraid to shoot the puck.  Even at the end, on a PP with the goalie pulled for a 6 v 4 advantage they kept passing on the perimeter.   At some point, you just need to shoot the puck.

Lose 4 2 to Calgary! I'm not sure if this team is hungry enough to make a serious run at the cup! The core of this team Crosby, Maklin, Fleury (is he apart of core? Certainly he is not an elite goaltender!  If you actually watch him play!) Already have their name on the cup. I'm not sure if the supporting cast? Possible they could be along for the ride! (Though some give 100%) I'm wondering about the chemistry of this team?!

Archived