Center Options for next season

icehole

29 minutes ago, radoran said:

You need to improve your reading comprehension.

Your obsession with Couturier is tiresome and your need to be a victim is silly.

Again, I would trade ANYONE ON THE ROSTER for the right deal. Anyone. In what way does that make anyone "untouchable"? When have I EVER said Couturier is "the chosen one"? When have I EVER said don't sign UFAs?"

You say "people just disagree with me" - call the waaahmbulance. Seriously.

Stop being ridiculous.

I have asked you who you want for Couturier. Several people have. You then fall back on the ridiculous "I'm not the GM' line - because you HAVE NO ANSWER.

That said, I will stop discussing the matter with you. Because nothing you are saying is going to happen. Nothing. None of it. 

And i've yet to see anyone claim he is untouchable?? I just don't get the obsessive hate....i just don't unless it is just for attention it has to be. I'm done with this. He is what he is and nothing more...he is important to the Flyers and what they do. Is he Mcjesus no but the Flyers aren't asking him to be. So i am bowing out of this for good.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have really liked this guy as an addition to the Flyer family seems like a stand up guy...

https://www.nhl.com/flyers/video/flyers-wives-carnival-ryan-white/t-277437426/c-42667703

...i'm pretty sure he will be brought back next year...for 800K and tied for 8th in goals on the team and doing it on the 4th line impressive. 52% at the faceoff dot very under rated i think and will drop em when need be.

Another one year deal should get it done i think he likes it here.

Archived