Sabres visit troubled Blues on TuesdayI

Buffalo Rick

I am wondering if the Sabres can possibly beat the Blues given all of the problems St Louis has had recently?  I am sure that they are looking at the schedule and saying to themselves that if they cant beat us they cant beat anyone?  Usually the Sabres come back strong after a loss.   We shall see.  I am hoping Eichel returns yesterday.  The sooner he returns, the sooner we can get on with the true rebuilding process with our star player in the middle and have him out there with guys like Reinhart.  Then we will really find out what we have when Eichel and Risto and the entire team is on the ice.  I do not expect St Louis to languish forever.  Too much talent.  Teresenko is good enough to carry a team on his own shoulders.  My two favorite teams go at it, and I know that St Louis is the better team right now.  But maybe not for long

First, gotta figure Reinhart gets going when Eichel returns, right?   Someone might want to give Reinhart a wake up call so he doesn't oversleep Eichel's arrival.   

Second, I say 5-2 over the Blues.   

You like the Blues.   Is the problem the coach at this point?  Allen is getting bombed, Stastny and Steen are doing nothing.  The wheels look like they've completely fallen off.  I never like the Blues in the playoffs.  Betting on them in the West is like betting on the Flyers in the East.  They're each bound to choke on it eventually.   

But the Blues should be vastly better than they are.    I think Hitch's tenure has run it's course.

Archived