Sheary out 4-6 weeks, PLEASE not Kunitz coach

nossagog

sheary.jpg

Sheary went down awkwardly last night and it looks like a shoulder injury(Upper Body) will keep him down 4 to 6 weeks.   This would be a GREAT time to give Guntzel a chance on Sid's line.  Speed. Skill. Smarts.  He would be the best fit as a Sheary like winger.    But alas, I fear that Kunitz could be "ReUnited" with Crosby.  He's working VERY well in a fourth line role.  He's found his spot. PLEASE leave him there. 

http://triblive.com/sports/penguins/11877896-74/sheary-sullivan-crosby

I agree though, I think it will be Kunitz who will get the first shot especially if Malkin is out also.  Kinda stinks for my fhl teams as I jumped on the Sheary bandwagon early and he's been a consistent point maker for my teams.

11 hours ago, hf101 said:

I agree though, I think it will be Kunitz who will get the first shot especially if Malkin is out also.  Kinda stinks for my fhl teams as I jumped on the Sheary bandwagon early and he's been a consistent point maker for my teams.

I think Malkin is close to coming back, which is good.  My problem is that with Kunitz on the fourth line, he has actually made that line a viable scoring line, so I would not muck that up.  Sheary worked out because of his speed and talent, so I'd like to see some one fit that spot in the lineup with the same skill set. 

The secondary problem is that Cullen may be back on Friday, so he's going to fill back in on the fourth line, which may make the Kunitz transition to Sid's wing more natural for Sullivan.

Funny story on Crosby yesterday. He was given a day of rest(which he doesn't normally take and practices anyway).  So they hid his skates so he couldn't practice. 

On 2/2/2017 at 8:25 AM, nossagog said:

I think Malkin is close to coming back, which is good.  My problem is that with Kunitz on the fourth line, he has actually made that line a viable scoring line, so I would not muck that up.  Sheary worked out because of his speed and talent, so I'd like to see some one fit that spot in the lineup with the same skill set. 

The secondary problem is that Cullen may be back on Friday, so he's going to fill back in on the fourth line, which may make the Kunitz transition to Sid's wing more natural for Sullivan.

Funny story on Crosby yesterday. He was given a day of rest(which he doesn't normally take and practices anyway).  So they hid his skates so he couldn't practice. 

That is funny! I'm sure Sid wasn't laughing tho!

Archived