Barkov and Huberdeau

ezlot76

2 hours ago, ezlot76 said:

What a difference 2 players can make. Different team with them back healthy for sure. Nice to see Bjugstatd getting back into the flow as well. Truly believe Barkov one of the best 2 way players in game.

Agreed. Signing Jagr to play with these young kids was pure genius. Barkov was always a talent, but there is no substitute to learning the pro game from the best. 

And i was against signing Jagr when we did. Boy was I wrong! Was figuring he was coming in to get a paycheck and how much does he have left, is he really going to care enough to teach. He came 2 play, still able to play, and been an amazing influence on the young guys. Ill be man enough to own that error in judgement!

2 hours ago, ezlot76 said:

And i was against signing Jagr when we did. Boy was I wrong! Was figuring he was coming in to get a paycheck and how much does he have left, is he really going to care enough to teach. He came 2 play, still able to play, and been an amazing influence on the young guys. Ill be man enough to own that error in judgement!

I was never really a fan until I came to understand what he's all about, which is he loves the game and wants to play it as long as he can.

You may not have heard the story about when he first signed in Philly for that one year. The story is that the first thing he did was ask for his own key to the weightroom so he could pop in in the evenings to do some extra work. That's the kind of thing that makes an impression. 

On 2/16/2017 at 9:16 AM, ezlot76 said:

What a difference 2 players can make. Different team with them back healthy for sure. Nice to see Bjugstatd getting back into the flow as well. Truly believe Barkov one of the best 2 way players in game.

This team is on fire with the return of Barkov and Huberdeau.  First time ever 5 games road wins in a row.  I think they will overtake the Senators and finish 2nd in the Atlantic.

Archived