Shootout loss

notfondajane

Should the Pens have won last night they would have been in sole position of 1st place! Oh well I guess I have to be satisfied with being tied with Washington, who have the tiebreaker! (Talk about being pissed off!)

8 hours ago, notfondajane said:

Should the Pens have won last night they would have been in sole position of 1st place! Oh well I guess I have to be satisfied with being tied with Washington, who have the tiebreaker! (Talk about being pissed off!)

7 of 8 points on a western road trip with the injuries they have had?  Where do I sign up?

1 hour ago, B21 said:

7 of 8 points on a western road trip with the injuries they have had?  Where do I sign up?

It is still a great trip thru western Canada! Just hate losing the way they did in Calgary! 

38 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

It is still a great trip thru western Canada! Just hate losing the way they did in Calgary! 

Better than losing in regulation!

I actually thought they played a pretty good game against the Flames.   Toss out the Johnny Hockey goal, and the other two goals were a deflection in by Hainsy that Fleury would have had and a bounce off of Bonino's hand that Fleury would have had.      The players who are coming up to fill in the gaps of all the starters out are playing some solid hockey.

One real great thing that has happened on the road trip is that Jake has really come of age on Sid's line.  They were a danger every time they were on the ice that game.   I think that Rusty may find it difficult to get his spot back on Sid's line, and Kunitz should NEVER be on his wing again. 

Archived