Phantoms Game Sun

Jam1986

Sorry for being late on this but who are we hoping to make the big club? I'm hoping for at least 4 to 5  Hang,Morin,Leier,Stolarz and Laughton. Wilcox  Sanheim look good too ! Who else did I miss Carey or Lindblom need a sniper? I know Four to Six to make the team is asking a lot. Still it would be good to add in from the Phathoms! Once again sorry for the lateness. 

• hf101 changed the title to Phantoms Game Sun
45 minutes ago, Jam1986 said:

Sorry for being late on this but who are we hoping to make the big club? I'm hoping for at least 4 to 5  Hang,Morin,Leier,Stolarz and Laughton. Wilcox  Sanheim look good too ! Who else did I miss Carey or Lindblom need a sniper? I know Four to Six to make the team is asking a lot. Still it would be good to add in from the Phathoms! Once again sorry for the lateness. 

I think come next year's camp/preseason you'll see the like of Hagg and Morin on the blueline.

At forward it is a little harder to call. Leier and/or Laughton i think could play in the bottom 6 to replace Hak's favorite Vandevelde next year. That is if they don't resign him.

Lindblom could earn the spot on Giroux's LW. I think he'll be given every chance to take it.

I think Danick Martel could be ready. I love his speed and ability to score. However he is small is size so that is a slight draw back because the Flyer's need size on the wing. And with Weal more than likely already on the team somewhere the size issue could put him on the Phantoms till an injury arises.

Aube-Kubel needs more time to work on his game but in the future he projects to play on the 2nd or 3rd when ready. But that time is not now. I think Chris Connor will not be resigned and NAK takes a bigger role in that RW spot next year (mind you he is still only 20).

Fazleev may turn into a bottom 6 guy time will tell. But as of next year. There is any young pure goal scorers coming in.

So i expect Hextall to try and find some undrafted free agents to plug in down there.

Archived