Thank God its over

Buffalo Rick

Time  to fix this mess in Buffalo  Are you kidding?  I am not for keeping this Lehner guy.  No way.  I am not a fan.  You know that.  Get rid of him and if you must Bylsma too.  I am not saying he did a bad job with what he had.   If we had a chance to get Ruff back I would take him in a minute.  Because Ruff is a Sabre and always will be. He is out of Dallas I just saw the official word on the NHL channel. He is done in Dallas.   Just as well.  Remember 99 Lindy?  Remember who we lost to in the finals?  A finals we could easily have won.  We were the hottest team but I will admit not the most talented.  If I can name 5 guys off that 99 team I am doing good.  Micheal Peca is one that is unforgettable.  He was some player in his short career. The best checking small man I ever saw.  We have the nucleus of a good team now but we need more parts for sure.  We have a couple of stars to be in Eichel and Ristolainen.  O'Reilly, Moulson, and God willing Okposo if he is ever able to play again?  Its not very likely from how it sounds.  Gee, a pic of Hasek holding up the Cup  in Detroit.  Just what I needed to see.  Another guy that will be remembered as a Sabre.  But he gets his Cup in Detroit of course.  We are in a small market but now that we have Eichel it may draw more stars to come and play with him?  We are a year closer to getting back to the playoffs.  But the Okposo tragedy might really set us back?  He was a big piece.  I only have one good competitive team to root for.  Its in baseball.  

Archived