Rangers need to be patient

Paparanger

I love what the Rangers have done so far. They re-signed Branden Smith. Kevin Shattenkirk gave them a hometown discount & left $$$$$$$$$$$ on the table. So for now I think the "D" has made great strides from what they had last year. And besides, we will find out more about D'angelo when the season starts in October.

About the 1st line center position: Listen, the Rangers aren't going to win the cup this year, but they are going to be better. I think that they should take a kid from the farm and put him in the 4th line spot and see what shakes out. You never know what can happen. Maybe this kid they drafted 7th makes the squad. Obviously Gorton must have had a plan before allowing Stephan to go to the desert. One thing I will say about him, he always has a trick up his sleeve. Time will tell. Just hope Hank comes back to form this year. All in all, I think the Rangers will be better. But,,,,, Let's not forget they are in the Metro Division and that could be tough for them. Time will tell

25 minutes ago, Paparanger said:

About the 1st line center position: Listen, the Rangers aren't going to win the cup this year, but they are going to be better.

Wow. Really have you seen who you have ready in waiting??

Man it ain't much...your team's best bet is to go for it now the window is closing fast....or trade Henrik and Nash now while you still can...

..the Rangers have depleted their ranks going for it why stop now?

5 minutes ago, Paparanger said:

Bad news is Hank & Nash have no trade no move contracts. Good news is this is Nash's last year on his

Well you would have to think if management approached them about waiving it they would at least give them a list of teams they would go to....

...especially Henrik you know he wants to win a Cup before hanging it up and Rick Nash (33) ain't no spring chicken either.

So i have to think he would want one too.

So might as well blow it up as you said you ain't winning no Cup this year.

Those two could bring a nice haul back to help the rebuild.

Any how just my 2 cents.

Archived