Filip Johansson

TonyOday

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/3/2018 at 8:40 AM, CreaseAndAssist said:

Then dismiss me.  I wasn't a big fan of Nick Leddy.  His season with the Gophers was pretty underwhelming.  I didn't think he was going to amount to much at the NHL level; however what annoyed me in that deal was that we traded Kim Johnsson (at the time, our best defenseman) AND Nick Leddy for Cam Barker.  Leddy seemed to be thrown in as a gift...and obviously we all know how that turned out.  But at the time I didn't think Leddy was anything special.  I am not sure I'd say he's a special player but the team certainly could've used him over the years.  Especially after big misses like Gillies, Cuma, etc.  

My point was as much about the whiff on Barker as it was on Leddy AND also Johnson. I have friends in Chicago who couldn’t believe we bit on Barker no matter his previous draft position - he was a turd; plain and simple. Just like some of the turds DR drafted. 

12 hours ago, EmptyShelf said:

My point was as much about the whiff on Barker as it was on Leddy AND also Johnson. I have friends in Chicago who couldn’t believe we bit on Barker no matter his previous draft position - he was a turd; plain and simple. Just like some of the turds DR drafted. 

No doubt...

Archived