Wild vs. Maple Leafs 12/1/18 @ 6:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

Just now, McMahon 6 said:

YES!!  It's sorta working (tho to really qualify as true Chinese food mojo requires two quick Wild goals..)

Don't forget, my busted snowblower and we're slated to get 2-4 inches of snow here.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rottenrefs said:

Mouse has a new battery... :CelebratingSmiley2:

You'd be amazed the number of people who call in to say their Mac isn't working and all it is that their mouse either needs a new battery or it needs to be charged.

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

Don't forget, my busted snowblower and we're slated to get 2-4 inches of snow here.

Aha.. if the stuff we got in Roseville earlier today is headed your way, we got about 3 inches in ~45 minutes, and it was brutal heavy stuff. I've gotta tip my cap to the MnDOT folks.. they got Hwy 36 immaculate in a matter of hours.

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

You'd be amazed the number of people who call in to say their Mac isn't working and all it is that their mouse either needs a new battery or it needs to be charged.

Then you have people like my mom who change her mouse battery about once a month. Then buys a new mouse about every three months when it messes up. I don't even think the pc is turned on more than 2 hours a month. lol

pssst mom, please stop buying a new mouse, plugging it in and not load the drivers.

1 minute ago, rottenrefs said:

Then you have people like my mom who change her mouse battery about once a month. Then buys a new mouse about every three months when it messes up. I don't even think the pc is turned on more than 2 hours a month. lol

pssst mom, please stop buying a new mouse, plugging it in and not load the drivers.

She probably has tons of adware/malware on it as well.

10 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Fair warning...the Mrs. shut off her cooking show to watch the Wild...if they lose it’s not my fault... 

Might be half my fault. Went to Leeann Chin's instead of the usual Chinese place 'cause it was closer. And I dunno if Chin's qualifies as legit "Chinese food"... My bad. 😓

2 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

They had plenty of chances! Too bad they crapped the boat in the 1st period and didn't show up until the 2nd period.

You have to wonder what is up with this team where they feel they only need to show up for two of three periods...

2 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

You have to wonder what is up with this team where they feel they only need to show up for two of three periods...

Under two head coaches, two GM's... That covers it for about the last 6 years.

4 minutes ago, McMahon 6 said:

Might be half my fault. Went to Leeann Chin's instead of the usual Chinese place 'cause it was closer. And I dunno if Chin's qualifies as legit "Chinese food"... My bad. 😓

Most Chinese restaurants in this country barely qualify as Chinese food either.

6 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

Under two head coaches, two GM's... That covers it for about the last 6 years.

This team is what it is. It’s a good team, but not a great team. There are no “tweaks” that will turn it into a Cup challenger. They’ll make the Playoffs, but they’ll flame out again. 

Great teams bury those chances. Good teams whiff on them...

Archived