Blues blowing it up?

flyercanuck

Just now, OccamsRazor said:

So are the Flyers.

Jake is coming off a 85 point season and is just 29 Tarasenko is 27.

Ghost is 25 65 point season. Parayko is 25 he has  scored 70 points.....over the past two years.

Simmer is 30 and has score 65 goals over the last 3 years. Bozak is 32 and has scored 32 goals over the last 3 years.

So yeah thanks for pointing that out to me the Flyers will need some draft pick compensation to give that away...

I was talking about the Flyers. I was saying that the Flyers would be giving up good players, but that age is the issue.

So, yeah, you're welcome for agreeing with you about that.

Jeez...

1 minute ago, JR Ewing said:

I was talking about the Flyers. I was saying that the Flyers would be giving up good players, but that age is the issue.

Jeez...

But it's a push age wise not that big a deal.

Jake 29 for Vlade 27 is evened out by the age difference in Simmer 30 and Bozak 32.

Ghost and Parayko is 25 so a push.

Flyers have plenty of kids so age isn't the big deal.

8 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

I didn't realize you were agree with me must have missed that while i was eating and trying not to get food on my keyboard.

And you could make a trade even ore interesting by involving kids and prospects but i really don't want to that right now at this stage shake up wise.

3 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Flyers have plenty of kids so age isn't the big deal.

Yes, but I'm talking about the Blues. If they want to move on from Tarasenko and are willing to do so with Pietrangelo, guessing that they bring back players of the same age is a bet against the house and history as well. This is magnified even more by the how the league is getting younger and faster by the moment.

If I were the Flyers, I wouldn't be particularly interested (because I think they're giving up a bit too much talent), but especially with age of return.

3 minutes ago, JR Ewing said:

Yes, but I'm talking about the Blues. If they want to move on from Tarasenko and are willing to do so with Pietrangelo, guessing that they bring back players of the same age is a bet against the house and history as well. This is magnified even more by the how the league is getting younger and faster by the moment.

If I were the Flyers, I wouldn't be particularly interested (because I think they're giving up a bit too much talent), but especially with age of return.

Sure it also depends on how far they want to blow this thing up too.

I could see the Isles getting involved needing to replace Tavares...regardless i think both teams are about shake things up.

Archived