Wild vs. Panthers 12/13/18 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

5 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Okay, which of you schmucks saw my Seinfeld reference in today's preview?

I did but I had to skim since the game was starting....  if I remember correctly, it's all about back and to the left, isn't it?!?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MNSOTA said:

Yes, I was super tempted to go super juvenile with crotch jokes and scoring.

You did sneak happy ending in tonight, so whether you wanted to or not, subconsciously your brain accomplished its goal! 

:thumbsu: ☑️

Just now, Megawild said:

You did sneak happy ending in tonight, so whether you wanted to or not, subconsciously your brain accomplished its goal! 

:thumbsu: ☑️

It's been a long week and thankfully tomorrow is not only Friday, but it's PAY DAY as well.

So there's all these people at work wearing Wild gear... Shirts, caps, whatever. So I ask them, "Are you a Wild fan?"

Almost every one of them answer that they like the Wild but don't watch them too often - they say they're idle fans.

:sleep:

I find it pretty disturbing. They need to be more proactive. It makes me wonder why they're wearing their gear but not that interested (?) Odd.

5 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

So there's all these people at work wearing Wild gear... Shirts, caps, whatever. So I ask them, "Are you a Wild fan?"

Almost every one of them answer that they like the Wild but don't watch them too often - they say they're idle fans.

:sleep:

I find it pretty disturbing. They need to be more proactive. It makes me wonder why they're wearing their gear but not that interested (?) Odd.

It's Minnesota, what do you expect.  It's how the fan base is... if they were "dominating" they would be all hardcore fans....  🙄

Archived