EDIT: Its Official Quenneville to Florida

hf101

Apparently, Florida has asked for permission to talk to Joel Quenneville.  

If you add in some of the earlier rumors of Bobrovsky and Panarin signing as free agents and Luongo on the LTIR.   This all makes for an interesting offseason for the Panthers. 

@hf101

Great minds think alike, I was going to come on here and post this.

Elliott Friedman in his 31 thoughts the podcast a couple of days ago was stating this is just a perfect fit, Q has a long history with Dale Tallon, the two have been close for literally decades and have a mutual respect that transends the game. The one thing that friedman pointed out was that Quenneville is hesitant to go anywhere unless the goaltending is locked down, obviously Luongo/Reimer aren't the answer so Quenneville if he comes to Florida will certainly get the rumors churning that Bobrovsky is heading there.

2 hours ago, pilldoc said:

Yeah Dreger was saying the same thing on Spittin Chicklets the podcast on my morning run. Great signing, Dreger said he has heard that Panarin LOVED playing for Q, and that it is almost a lock that bob/Panarin are both florida bound.

Just now, yave1964 said:

Yeah Dreger was saying the same thing on Spittin Chicklets the podcast on my morning run. Great signing, Dreger said he has heard that Panarin LOVED playing for Q, and that it is almost a lock that bob/Panarin are both florida bound.

Panarin on the top line ...wow ...that would be something with Barkov.  (Licking my FHL chops)

Archived