Post game comments

sweetshot

38 minutes ago, EJ0226 said:

I think BB has his hands pretty tied up as to who plays and the TOI. I think BB is to stubborn to quit or his ego won't let him so he just deals with the outcome and his answers are becoming more scripted as he is starting to not care. I feel for him. Look at the life and excitement he had when he first got here to what it is now.

I do believe if BB could bench whoever he would. We seen him do that at other places but let's not forget it's been proven he has been forced to play players he didn't want too. But he would have to ask his two bosses Parise and Suter first so they can talk to the GM and Leipold about it. It's a chitshow

Honest question?   Do you think Parise and Suter still run the show with Guerin now at the helm?  I'm guessing.  But I bet that ship has sailed.   

2 hours ago, 4Check said:

Honest question?   Do you think Parise and Suter still run the show with Guerin now at the helm?  I'm guessing.  But I bet that ship has sailed.   

Personally, I think they got a big enough say. They can still run to Leipold and Leipold can enforce what they say to Guerin. I just can't shake that feeling until they are both gone. It's Guerins first year so if he wants to continue being a GM he is going to listen to the owner on everything. At least what I suspect.

• Like 1