Wild vs. Blues 5/13/21 @ 7:00PM CST at Enterprise Center

Just now, wildstars95 said:

so phuckin sick of our goalies and the stupid butterfly style ..the last 500 goals 98 percent over the shoulder ..stand these bastards up 😡

WTF is going on with this clown show?  I’ll-suites was ‘covering’ his own forward and goalie while Dumba was looking for his fallen contact.  Lookin ready to face a Top Team in round 1. 🙄

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Unless Kap and (name your best supporting actor) literally take over a game or two in round 1, we could be wiping our own a$$ crack with another donut worth of wins. 

And being a Minnesota fan for over 50 years that’s what I expect until they or any other Minnesota team proves me wrong 

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Unless Kap and (name your best supporting actor) literally take over a game or two in round 1, we could be wiping our own a$$ crack with another donut worth of wins. 

Yeah, I almost feel like hoping Av's lose tonight to get all this over with. :P 
I'd hate to ruin what seemed like a fun series with VGK with our play these last 2 nights.

4 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

so im thinking khacks is not your goalie of the future

He'll hopefully get over this and will still be our future. 
Right now tho there's no confidence in him and almost Kuemper like since his downfall began.

2 freakin SOG's that period.