Minnesota Wild @ Chicago Blackhawks, Friday 1-21-22, 7:30pm, United Center

MNSOTA

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

So glad Hartman felt good enough to play !!

If there was a 'Contract of the Year' award for a veteran player, I would say that Hartman's HAS to be at the very top.  Goals, +/-, Grit plays are just off the charts for his measly contract.  WTH were the Wild thinking playing him on the 4th line for a handful of shifts a few years ago?  At least they figured it out.  Is that BG or DE that did so?  Of course, it doesn't hurt anyone to play with Kap - brought Zucc back from the dead too, being stuck formerly with the Country Club 🙄.  L O V E Boldy's play so far, as well

• Like 2
  • Good Post 1

5 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

So glad Hartman felt good enough to play !!

Interesting he was drafted #1; 30 overall by Hawks in 2013 and played during 4 seasons there. 

Just heard from Chicago commentators that  our team dominated during the 1st period and possibly Fleury will be replaced in the next period to change momentum of this game.

We will see.

Easily the MVP so far even more so than Foligno. I was surprised when I first heard he was ill and Evason considered being cautious and not playing him.
"Not so fast there Coach" said Hartman. 😁

Sucks Dewar is out for a pointless 2nd fight. 

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

If there was a 'Contract of the Year' award for a veteran player, I would say that Hartman's HAS to be at the very top.  Goals, +/-, Grit plays are just off the charts for his measly contract.  WTH were the Wild thinking playing him on the 4th line for a handful of shifts a few years ago?  At least they figured it out.  Is that BG or DE that did so?  Of course, it doesn't hurt anyone to play with Kap - brought Zucc back from the dead too, being stuck formerly with the Country Club 🙄.  L O V E Boldy's play so far, as well

I was proposing to place Hartman with Kaprizov and Zuccarello multiple times at the beginning of this season. The best chemistry trio I have ever seen for the Wild. Maybe Evason read my messages? 😊🤔.

Agree, probably Kaprizov brought them both back to the highest level when practicing together. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Good Post 1