Minnesota Wild vs Boston Bruins, Wednesday 3-16-22, 6:30pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

I think we win this game.  I would still like to see a call up of Rossi before the playoffs.  I am guessing the roster is the roster, but we traded a center for ....a wing, and didn't bring up a center (I don't count Bjug and Rask as centers that should be getting TOI).  So, why not, he is starting to peak in interest in the AHL, and the points are starting to become leaner to come by - a new challenge is needed - 3/4 of the year in the AHL is MORE than enough.🙄

I thought Dewar covered the 4line center spot well enough.

Kirill.png.cb367adb80fcd2092ff6e71895d35a03.png It is SO nice to finally have a STAR, versus the Wild trying to make one out of                                                     sleds like $hitvu and Man-Baby Parise (Suter, and all the stiffs they have had                                                     over the years

How do you give up a G connected to that jag-off Frederic??

6 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

I thought Dewar covered the 4line center spot well enough.

I think DeWar is just filler for now.  He may turn out to be more, but I still don't see what DuHaime and DeWar have done to justify most (or a large part) of the year up with minimal results.  I also tire of the 'but their 4th line guys and we are not going to bring Rossi up to play 4th line....Agreed.  Just move PUdreau down where he belongs.  He may have a slight uptick in points, but he blows more opportunities than any player I have ever seen that gets that much TOI and PP opportunities.  Results matter, and he is bottom decile in that role in the NHL

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I think DeWar is just filler for now.  He may turn out to be more, but I still don't see what DuHaime and DeWar have done to justify most (or a large part) of the year up with minimal results.  I also tire of the 'but their 4th line guys and we are not going to bring Rossi up to play 4th line....Agreed.  Just move PUdreau down where he belongs.  He may have a slight uptick in points, but he blows more opportunities than any player I have ever seen that gets that much TOI and PP opportunities.  Results matter, and he is bottom decile in that role in the NHL

He's going to score tonight since you spoke of him. :P

• Annoyed 1

28 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

I respect Duhaime's willingness to fight, but he needs some coaching.

I would also like to see Foligno beat the PISS out of Frederic (versus DuHaime TRY to), so the cheap $hit on KK ceases.  That would send a REAL message.  Frederic is a young punk that needs a lesson from this pissed off gent....

672300825_AngryMoose2.jpg.819139c97950ff2bc34026dfa2db3299.jpg

5 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

He's going to score tonight since you spoke of him. :P

Perhaps.  Do you ever watch how wildly inaccurate he is when shooting?  I mean a 'miss is a miss', but he he just pisses himself a lot when he has an uncontested shot.  He also seems to be a significant momentum killer on rushes that is only semi-negated now because Fiala has Boldy to ensure high quality chances are not wasted or can be saved post turn-over.  Boldy is everything I hoped he would be...and more.

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Perhaps.  Do you ever watch how wildly inaccurate he is when shooting?  I mean a 'miss is a miss', but he he just pisses himself a lot when he has an uncontested shot.  He also seems to be a significant momentum killer on rushes that is only semi-negated now because Fiala has Boldy to ensure high quality chances are not wasted or can be saved post turn-over.  Boldy is everything I hoped he would be...and more.

Very true...But Evason loves him so he'll literally have to shat all over the ice and the bench to lose favor. :P

Btw, How long did the X's security hold you past the end of last game?
Given you were AWOL, The logical conclusion is you were detained for feverishly booing (among other things) the ceremony. 😁

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Very true...But Evason loves him so he'll literally have to shat all over the ice and the bench to lose favor. :P

Btw, How long did the X's security hold you past the end of last game?
Given you were AWOL, The logical conclusion is you were detained for feverishly booing (among other things) the ceremony. 😁

I was detained for slinging aged turds on the ice and for calling 911 to report Koivu for theft (of $, hockey joy, and of a #1C spot)...😁

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

That's the differance between a goal scorer and a 4th liner.

can't teach that scoring touch.

• Good Post 1