Minnesota Wild vs Colorado Avalanche, Monday 10-17-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

31 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

No one on the 4th line will bring anything to a game when their TOI is <7 minutes.  He was a -1 and his linemates -2.  We have multiple players -4 and -5.  I just don't understand the 'message'.  

What happened to rolling 4 lines? 🤔

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

What happened to rolling 4 lines? 🤔

The first two games, they were getting pulled 'behind the woodshed' in goals against, so they hardly used the 4th line.  Tonight, they may have already played more.  Why they singled out one of their future potential stars when he was hardly on the ice is beyond me.  If you watched PU and others stink the place up, not sure how they demote a 4th liner in his 3rd game🙄.  These type of moves and 'man love' for a player like PU will cost DE and BG in these lean years

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

The first two games, they were getting pulled 'behind the woodshed' in goals against, so they hardly used the 4th line.  Tonight, they may have already played more.  Why they singled out one of their future potential stars when he was hardly on the ice is beyond me.  If you watched PU and others stink the place up, not sure how they demote a 4th liner in his 3rd game🙄.  These type of moves and 'man love' for a player like PU will cost DE and BG in these lean years

Exactly...How can he learn from any mistakes from the press box.

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Not a big fan of Evenson. Something about him 

• Like 1