Minnesota Wild vs Detroit Red Wings, Wednesday 12-14-22, 6:30pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

Just now, bbgarnett said:

Wow was not expecting this kind of game. 

Neither did Detroit, until Reaves de-cleated two of their players.  Never liked Reaves on other teams, but really like him as a second protector for skill players (and it eliminates one fighter from the opposition who could take the Moose in some fisticuffs)

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

I think Darby's PP game plan is just an over used base plan from analytics that many teams use.
We're not at the bottom like last year so his job is probably safe,
Aside from that he's a former Wild. :P

The success of our PP is largely due to KK creativity or finishing skill.  Without that, it is VERY pedestrian.

• Like 1

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

At least Boldy has been showing flashes of last year lately so maybe that'll help our PP...Soon.

I really like Boldy, and I think he helps the PP.  He has yet to reach what his capabilities will be consistently in another year or so.

• Like 1

Just now, Tomdog said:

At least Steel is better than not freddy

You mean he doesn't have stone hands, doesn't turn the puck over on simple plays, or miss wide open nets 1:1?  If so, true.  Steel's skating is far superior in consistency to his finishing skills, however.