Domi a Star for a second rounder/Khubodin

Jim Nill has added Max Domi for the Hawks for a second rounder and Khubodin. Still ironing out the final details, one of the Hawks minor league goalies in in the deal as well going to Dallas to give them a body to finish out the AHL season. I read someone say Dylan Wells which makes sense, it likely wont be Jaxson Stauber who won a few in a row earlier in the year with the big club and so some folks consider him a real prospect.

Anyway, Domi continues on his quest to play for all 32 teams. Dallas his 6th team in six years and he will be a free agent at years end looking for number 7.  And still only 28 years old.

1 hour ago, yave1964 said:

Anyway, Domi continues on his quest to play for all 32 teams. Dallas his 6th team in six years and he will be a free agent at years end looking for number 7.  And still only 28 years old.

If Domi is willing to play for a one year, 1.5-1.75M "show me" contract that he may be able to parlay to something bigger elsewhere (ala Kevin Shattenkirk), I am sure the Bolts would help him on his tour of the NHL next year. :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

If Domi is willing to play for a one year, 1.5-1.75M "show me" contract that he may be able to parlay to something bigger elsewhere (ala Kevin Shattenkirk), I am sure the Bolts would help him on his tour of the NHL next year. :rolleyes: 

Nah in order to reach 32 he needs to sign with someone like Anaheim and THEN get traded to Tampa at the deadline, lol. It's a twofer every year that way

Good deal IMO. The Stars didn't give much and were able to dump Khudobin. Domi will have UFA status and adds some depth either on the face-off circle or as a winger which gives the team flexibility and also another option on the putrid second PP unit.

Now trade Faksa and I'll be the happiest guy.