Minnesota Wild vs Winnipeg Jets, Tuesday 4-11-23, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

Just now, wildstars95 said:

the wild are being bullied in a somewhat quiet manner Mad Sports Bar GIF by Originals

Really targeting Kap.
Refs need to watch for certain players that repeatedly take penalties on a specific player like that and do something extra about it.

• Like 2

Just now, Alexandron said:

Hopefully Foligno and Reaves will be very active and very attentive tonight to protect our top players. Kaprizov was hurt again.

And it was not the best decision to place Fleury for this game(2 goals on 4 shots). Wow. 

It was going to be split on a back to back, as always.

If we go down a couple more early, Then I'd put Gustav in and then start Fleury vs Nashville keeping Gus fresh for PO's.
Otherwise no matter how this game ends up if Gus starts vs Nashville he'll need a sharp performance.

• Like 1

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

We had him before but nothing memorable. Some say he was injured a lot but I'm thinking back then, Mismanaged.

Agree. Mismanaged. I remember him very well. He was good then too. It was sad when they traded him to Seattle.

6 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

We should be better to play against Dallas instead of Colorado.  It seems Avalanche is a deeper team than Dallas. We have more chance to pass 1st round.

Scenario is fine except then we have to face them anyhow. Unless my wish comes true and the Kraken release them from the PO's. 😁

15 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Scenario is fine except then we have to face them anyhow. Unless my wish comes true and the Kraken release them from the PO's. 😁

I do not believe into dreams like that. 😁 But I could be wrong...