Wild vs Flames; Tuesday 12/05/23; 8:00 PM CT; Scotiabank Saddledome Arena

Alexandron

16 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

With Marcus Nohansson producing no better than a 4th line grinder, I am looking forward to seeing Yurov (12-15-27 in 34 games), and Riley Heidt (leading all major junior leagues with 53 points in 26 games (14 Gs and 39 As).   ‘Help will be given to anyone that asks for it….’   Matt Boldy….So, tell BG to get this chump off your line ASAP🙄

yurri has more points at 19 in the khl than kappy did 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Maroon looked gassed trying to reach that puck. Looked like a certain other #20. 😅

at least in this case he had a full tank of gas in the first place and just ran out instead of just continually running/coasting on E

Edited by bbgarnett
  • Like 1
  • Good Post 1

5 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Maroon looked gassed trying to reach that puck. Looked like a certain other #20. 😅

Except Suits would have demanded an even longer shift with his sour puss when he was clearly lost/gassed….ingrate Kwik Twipper

• Haha 1

Anyone think DE is watching like ‘WTF…could have bailed me out and played like this…’. Curiously, in his post firing interview, he said he still had a great relationship with BG and would be rooting for the players….but not the Wild….seemed like a shot at the owner CL…perhaps he demanded the change…money grabber, competitive reload, and first round exit proponent that he is

5 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Anyone think DE is watching like ‘WTF…could have bailed me out and played like this…’. Curiously, in his post firing interview, he said he still had a great relationship with BG and would be rooting for the players….but not the Wild….seemed like a shot at the owner CL…perhaps he demanded the change…money grabber, competitive reload, and first round exit proponent that he is

TV gif. Carl Payne on Last Call sits at a bar with his cheeks puffed out like his mouth is full. He nods very fast and gives a thumbs up.

5 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Another huge save 

Safely say Gus is in last year's form again. Seeing beachballs.

5 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I was surprised that DE said he was surprised. He had to know that he was the only option and I agree CL called BG for a PR move at least.
Kind of how it usually goes with a new coach, Sudden energy and better play.
It's not like the player's didn't have it in them all along. 

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

Safely say Gus is in last year's form again. Seeing beachballs.

I was surprised that DE said he was surprised. He had to know that he was the only option and I agree CL called BG for a PR move at least.
Kind of how it usually goes with a new coach, Sudden energy and better play.
It's not like the player's didn't have it in them all along. 

Kurt Russell Fact GIF

• Like 1