Wild vs Hurricanes; Sunday 01/21/24; 4:00 PM CT; PNC Arena

So far for this season EEK placed 18 goals (hope to see 30 goals from him by the end of the season); Boldy, Kaprizov, Hartman each have 15 goals and Rossi has 13 goals ( hope to see from each 4 players 30 goals by the end of the season as well). We will see who is going to be the winner in my prediction. These players have plenty of time to make this prediction real. As more goals they will be able to produce as more value of the team we will get. Forgot to mention Zuccarello, who is a valuable producer for this team too. I would like to see at least 20 goals from him this season. Goal for all these players is simple - only production. I didn't mention defense, goaltending, playoffs spot, but just production. Probably production is the most crucial part for this team. If they will be able to resolve that part then the other parts will be easier to control.

Goaltending will be the story because both teams are having issues there.
Could be a high scoring one and I'll go big.
Wild win 6-4

Yeah we tied a record for PPG's last time which was great but unless they limit their passes and shoot way more, I don't see a sudden rebirth of the PP.
Florida wasn't playing their game until they scored on Gus to make it 4-2. After that they took over the game.