Wild vs Ducks; Saturday 01/27/24; 8:00 PM CT; Xcel Energy Center Arena

9 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

I'll go with 4-2 win. 
Thankfully it's Hockey Day so maybe the coaching staff reminded them of that and distract from looking towards their break coming up.
Would be a real sour note to lose this one.

It is a real very sour note to lose this game. I do not have any words left how disappointed I am regarding this loss from a bottom team. 

As soon as radio commentators are saying how good we are in a 3rd period then we always lose. And this not not the first is happening. Better if they say this after our win. I am blaming now only them in our loss.

Regarding Gustavsson I said before he is not as good as he was last season. He is not capable anymore to steal games. Thus we need to produce more like Tampa does without trust to Vasilevsky. Last game they won 6:3.

26 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

Sad The Muppet Movie GIF by Muppet Wiki when reality set's in for the wild season

Not in nearest future. We do not have stars capable to net 2-3 goals per game. I lost trust to any goalies which we had in our team. I do not remember which goalie we had who was able permanently to steal games. Sadly, but we never had Tretiak caliber in our 24 years history.

• Sad 1

On 1/27/2024 at 10:43 PM, ClusterChuck said:

Enjoy the break guys. I mean us here.

I enjoyed my 10 days of break from a sour Wild hockey by ice fishing 5 times already. Unfortunately, ice is melting pretty fast at this unusual winter season. In 2015 I listened a talk of our meteorologist Paul Douglas at the International Conference. After his research for 30 years, he predicted drastic swings of the weather, which we already have it and he also predicted that in 25 years we will have in Minnesota a climate similar to Nebraska state. I think we already have a Nebraska's climate too with this type of weather.

Edited by Alexandron

On 2/4/2024 at 10:08 PM, Alexandron said:

I enjoyed my 10 days of break from a sour Wild hockey by ice fishing 5 times already. Unfortunately, ice is melting pretty fast at this unusual winter season. In 2015 I listened a talk of our meteorologist Paul Douglas at the International Conference. After his research for 30 years, he predicted drastic swings of the weather, which we already have it and he also predicted that in 25 years we will have in Minnesota a climate similar to Nebraska state. I think we already have a Nebraska's climate too with this type of weather.

Nice...I hope you didn't try these last 2 days. :P
I drive all around Lake Minnetonka to get to 2 of my work places and there's a lot of standing water now. Haven't seen anyone out there.
When it refreezes if no wind it'll be a beautiful rink condition.