Wild vs Golden Knights; Friday 04/12/24; 9:00 PM CT; T-Mobile Arena

2 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

I think the #mnwild's car should be running on at least one donut.  Got to love that lame Marcus Johansson penalty eh?  Also, Matt Boldy drops his stick a lot.  

No reason to be frustrated and take a stupid penalty at this point.

I am glad that Khusnutdinov placed his 1st goal this season. Some fans predicted his 1st one in 2026. And he is a visible player during the game. Not impressed so far about Ohgren. He should take a nice example from Rossi about summer training. Rossi progressed a lot just after one entire summer of training. 2 different levels of hockey NHL and AHL. He did well in AHL, but not previously in NHL.

So far score is 1:5. Time for Fleury to rest.🤔

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

I am glad that Khusnutdinov placed his 1st goal this season. Some fans predicted his 1st one in 2026. And he is a visible player during the game. Not impressed so far about Ohgren. He should take a nice example from Rossi about summer training. Rossi progressed a lot just after one entire summer of training. 2 different levels of hockey NHL and AHL. He did well in AHL, but not previously in NHL.

So far score is 1:5. Time for Fleury to rest.🤔

Lol...Give Ohgren a break...1st NHL game. :P

Kap could probably score 50 goals if it wasn't for our system.

• Like 1

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

Lol...Give Ohgren a break...1st NHL game. :P

I am sarcastically  joking.😁 

• Haha 1

1:6 score now.  Very sad game for Fleury as well as for us (fans). Entire season we(fans)  talked to place 4 and more goals per game in opponents net. And the team was not capable to do this. Because we do not have enough snipers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

1:6 score now.  Very sad game for Fleury as well as for us (fans). Entire season we(fans)  talked to place 4 and more goals per game in opponents net. And the team was not capable to do this. Because we do not have enough snipers.

Can't snipe when you're passing opportunities.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

If we had a healthy Foligno and some others with balls, There'd be some 'activities' for running up the score.

And Maroon didn't do well for the team. Practically was invisible and then was traded.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

No chance for him to make 50 goals this season especially for our passing system.  If he would play for Lightning; Panthers; Rangers; Avalanche; Maple Leafs than his chances would go dramatically up. 

14 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Classless VGK still trying to score with less than 1 minute left.
Glad Fleury left the ice as quick as he did.

I think they got the last playoffs card tonight. Blues lost 2:5 to Hurricanes.

7 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

If we had a healthy Foligno and some others with balls, There'd be some 'activities' for running up the score.

Maybe, maybe not.  I think he's let teams take a lot of liberties (and in different ways) and he can't really do anything when he's not healthy enough to be in the lineup.  IMO, his presence on this team is rather overrated at this point and we have him for another 4 seasons.  (sigh)

19 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Classless VGK still trying to score with less than 1 minute left.
Glad Fleury laft the ice as quick as he did.

I’m not unhappy with this. The Wild need to be embarrassed. They didn’t even show up. Don’t give me all this BS about how prideful these guys are. They have no pride. They are all fat and happy with their NMC’s and inflated contracts and are just going through the motions so they can get to their early tee times. 

2 hours ago, IllaZilla said:

I’m not unhappy with this. The Wild need to be embarrassed. They didn’t even show up. Don’t give me all this BS about how prideful these guys are. They have no pride. They are all fat and happy with their NMC’s and inflated contracts and are just going through the motions so they can get to their early tee times. 

They already embarrassed themselves by the time the were down 5-2. VGK could've just controlled the puck and ate up time. No respect to their former team mate and just upped stats.