Leafs Fans

Guest Bakanekimiwa

better have a sense of humor because there is nothing funny about the state of that franchise. unless you're a flyers' fan.. then it's hysterical.

anyway, i posted this here and i don't want it moved because if i post it over on the leafs it's a taunt. here it's just a laugh for all of us flyers' fans who had to deal with our arrogant trolls over at silly.com. so, i think it's appropriate for this forum.

post-55-0-94170000-1333819599_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Haha nice one. I was reading a thread on the hfboards last night about whether or not Burke had failed so far. There were people who genuinely believe the Leafs are going to be a good team and that Burke has done a good job so far...

they must be delusional...too much canadien beer has gone to their heads......

I still love the chant.."LETS GO BLUE JAYS! LETS GO BLUE JAYS!!!" :lol:

better have a sense of humor because there is nothing funny about the state of that franchise. unless you're a flyers' fan.. then it's hysterical.

anyway, i posted this here and i don't want it moved because if i post it over on the leafs it's a taunt. here it's just a laugh for all of us flyers' fans who had to deal with our arrogant trolls over at silly.com. so, i think it's appropriate for this forum.

Thats great!

yeah... i was goin off on them in the pre-season with vader and forbsy. and then they started off hot and i felt dumb. but, i had to know it wouldn't last. lupul, kessel and connoly... lmfao and that's not even mentioning the goalie or defense. they have quite the trifecta of suckage.