Pens at Leafs - "Let's beat em like a rented mule"

nossagog

Had to get a Langism in the thread title, man I miss listening to him call games. Too bad we get Stiegy and Errey for TV, I really think those guys are lost.

Anyway, other than Malkin, looks like everyone will be available for the game. It will just be a game time thing to see who sits between Vitale/Glass(please be Glass) and Despres/Bortozzo/Engelland.

Played a tough/tight but steady game versus the B's, hope this one opens up a little more.

I'll probably have to watch the game via DVR afterwards.

@nossagog

I tried listening to Lange with the TV muted but there is a 5-7 second delay. Staggy is tough but Errey has grown on me. He can be a bit over the top (kinda like Gruden on MNF) but he calls them like he sees them and he is not afraid to be critical of the Pens.

As for tonight - I smell a let down. Coming off two pretty tough and mentally draining games. Toronto always seems to play well against us and they are getting desperate.

Just a gut feeling.

For me, Stiegy just rambles on sometimes about absolute nonsense, and misses things during the game. I've tried the same thing with the radio feed, but found the same thing.

As for tonight, not sure. Could be a letdown game, but it is Toronto, the hockey mecca. And players typically have a lot of family come to these games. I think they'll be up for it.

Well that was fun.

Great play in the defensive zone by Crosby leads to a nice rush. Nice pass by Kunitz and a great finish by Dupuis.

Nice outing by the Flower, too.

Can't wait to read the Globe & Mail tomorrow!

• Like 1

Steigy is a moron. I like Errey though when he's not being a homer. I'm thinking the Pens are on a roll and hoping it continues through the Leafs, who are enjoying their own three day skid.

Steigy is a total tool! I lived in the Burgh for several years and I've met him in person, idiot in person too. Between "Steigy" and the play by play guy for their farm team, Wilkes-Barre Scranton Pens, Tom Grace, are sickening homers. Errey knows his stuff like him or not.

• Like 1

They're finding ways to win... I'll be at sunday's Boo'ins game again so we'll see if they can keep it up!

Sweet, I'll be on a plane to the middle of no where. Have to watch the game later in the week when I get home.