Most impressive new player on Sabres?

Guest lightupthelamp

I've been most disappointed in Ehrhoff. Not worth a 10 year contract. He hasn't added enough to the offense or defense to justify that. I think he has caused more goals by allowing too many odd man rushes.

Most impressive has been Zack Kassian. He has put some points up on the board and has a physical presence that draws penalties. I do wish he would be a little more physical. I think Sabres fans have a lot of expectations for him to be our big hitter even more so then Kaleta.

Tyler Meyers is injured but once he is healthy again, he will become an absolute mainstay on the defense. He is going to be a beast on the blue line as soon as he learns to play with an edge. As his experience level increases, I really think you will see that happen. He already skates like the wind, and being damn near 8 feet tall doesn't hurt either....

P.S. I realize he is really only 6'8" but seeing him next to St. Louis or Briere..well....

I've been most disappointed in Ehrhoff. Not worth a 10 year contract. He hasn't added enough to the offense or defense to justify that. I think he has caused more goals by allowing too many odd man rushes.

Most impressive has been Zack Kassian. He has put some points up on the board and has a physical presence that draws penalties. I do wish he would be a little more physical. I think Sabres fans have a lot of expectations for him to be our big hitter even more so then Kaleta.

Leino is hands-down the biggest disappointment. Ehrhofff not that far behind, but much more was expected of Leino. And the length of contract as well.

Ehrhoff is displaying the same weaknesses he had in Vancouver. I have no idea why Reigier gave him a decade-long deal.

GMs are sinking franchises with ridiculous long-term contracts. It's like everybody's turning into Mike freaking Milbury.

If Yashin and DiPietro* didn't show the league the dangers of decade-long contracts, I don't know what else they need.

IMO, it's past time to change GMs. I'm not throwing Ruff under the bus, necessarily. Yet.

* not Milbury, granted