With only eight hours to go.......

Guest yave1964

We are down to hours to go before the deadline, who or what would you like to see your team add before the deadline?

As a Wings fan, if someone could wake Holland up and wipe the oatmeal off his chin, a power forward would be ideal.

Holland keeps saying he wont add a depth player, that we have enough depth, which is true. We have a roster full of bottom six forwards and 4-6 defensemen. a true sniper needs to be added for us to have any chance, but I have been tilting at that windmill for two years, lol.

My two choices are:

1. Thomas Vanek

2. Jason Pominville

Both are available, Vanek would complete our roster and give us the pure goal scorer this club has desperately needed. Datsyuk, Zetterberg and Filpulla bring different skill sets but all three are essentialy passers, and Franzen is a lazy floater who with his skill set and those other three should score 35 a year but doesn't. And don't mention backcheck to him, he would wrinkle his brow and look for a dictionary. Brunner is okay, a second pair scorer with holes in his game, gets knocked off the puck too much. Other than that, a whole roster of Dan Cleary and Todd Bertuzzi past their primes and Gustaf Nyquist and Thomas Tatar not quite there players. We need Vanek.

Pominville would do in a pinch, he can score but like a lot of our forwards looks to pass first, if he came over and was told to play the Vanek role I could see him shooting more. A bit soft, but at least uses his speed.

Who would you like to see added to your team and why?

As a Flyers fan we're all terrified of what over-the-hill washed up bum Holmgren has his eyes on. I pray to God absolutely nothing happens, cause that would likely make our team better than sending Couturier Voracek and 4-2nd round picks to Boston for Jagr.