4-8-2 vs the Atlantic

Guest coords

I honestly think if it was a regular season where this team had more easy patches in their schedule the young guys could have developed but what's concerning is we are owned by the teams in our Division.

To me that's another sign that perhaps Lavi, or his scheme isn't the answer. Though really just fishing to see what the guys on this forum make of this crappy record against the teams we all probably hate the most.

I honestly think if it was a regular season where this team had more easy patches in their schedule the young guys could have developed but what's concerning is we are owned by the teams in our Division.

To me that's another sign that perhaps Lavi, or his scheme isn't the answer. Though really just fishing to see what the guys on this forum make of this crappy record against the teams we all probably hate the most.

It's interesting but i think because we played only Eastern conference teams this year, we were exposed even more as an organization and a team.

IT SHOULD BE CLEAR THAT WE ARE NOT BUILT OR COACHED TO SUCCEED IN THE EAST.

Gomer is in wayyyyyyy over his head: his inability to manage the cap, his total disregard for draft picks, and his glaring inabilty to develop a goaltender even when he has bonafide prospects on the roster (he actually traded Bob and cut Eriksson) would have gotten almost every other GM canned. But not Gomer, he has a vision!

The fact that these clowns - Reese, Snider, Laviolette, Gomer - think Mason is the answer is frightening. He actually played smaller than Bryz - can anyone believe that???????? - tonight. The future looks bleak unless management is overhauled,

Edited by caluso