Pen/Panthers 4/13/13 Keep the foot on the gas guys.

nossagog

Don't expect any changes tonight except to see Fleury in goal, but you never know with coach Dan. Hope the teams comes out of fire for the game, Bylsma has been trying to really focus the team to have no letdown in the games leading up to the playoffs.

Would love to see Iggy score a few tonight, he's looking more and more comfortable, especially on the Power Play, if he starts to get hot, just imagine when Neal and Crosby get back.

I'll hopefully be settled into the hotel in Florida tonight and catch it on a station there. I'm thinking the team rolls through Florida as the new guys are starting to produce more and more. Nominee in particular has been a pleasant surprise. And Sid being at the game the other night brings hope for a return to the ice soon.

Game day skate lines:

Kunitz-Malkin-Iginla

Morrow-Jokinen-Dupuis

Cooke-Sutter-Kennedy

Bennett-Adams-Glass

(Jeffrey, Vitale)

Orpik-Letang

Murray-Niskanen

Eaton-Engelland

Despres-Bortuzzo

Looks like the same as last game, but Fleury will be in goal.

A win is a win is a win. Grinders ground it out tonight, not the most exciting game, but being without Crosby, Malkin, Neal and Martin will put a crimp on the excitement. Called the wrong addition for a few goals tonight, Morrow gets 2.

Not sure why, but Malkin is listed as not playing tonight. He practiced today, not sure what's up.

Sunburn. OK - and a "minor shoulder issue", too.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/penguins/penguins-malkin-may-sit-out-game-against-florida-due-to-sunburn-683333/

This confirms they are at least resting and trying to get healthy. ;)

I've never been to Russia and don't know many Russians but from the looks of it, I am thinking they don't tan well. A few minutes in the sun in Florida sans SPF might be all it takes.

Wonder if the shoulder is from his last upper body injury. Thanks for the updates @nossagog but fortunately my iPhone let me listen to it at least. I got part of it eating supper.

I sold my tickets vs. the Canadiens while I'm down here. $47 seats I put on for "market value" and they went for $136 each. Me thinks folks want to see them play...

Wonder if the shoulder is from his last upper body injury. Thanks for the updates @nossagog but fortunately my iPhone let me listen to it at least. I got part of it eating supper.

I sold my tickets vs. the Canadiens while I'm down here. $47 seats I put on for "market value" and they went for $136 each. Me thinks folks want to see them play...

Nice, I'm hoping the Habs game is on NHLNet or NBCSports, I know that the hotel in Kansas gets both of those.

Nice, I'm hoping the Habs game is on NHLNet or NBCSports, I know that the hotel in Kansas gets both of those.

I think I'm going to miss them regardless. Kids won't be settling in for me to watch hockey anywhere. LOL And this is their week not mine.

I think I'm going to miss them regardless. Kids won't be settling in for me to watch hockey anywhere. LOL And this is their week not mine.

Bummer, I'm in a different otel than I was last time. This one does not have NHLNet or NBCSports, damn. Going to have to find a sports bar.